Wednesday 30th September 2015
Join us in the George Bar for some welcome drinks and general merriment!
- Thursday 5th June 2014 / 6-8pm / Malet St 152- Jonathan Payne, Institute of Philosophy: Mathematical knowledge?
- Thursday 12th June 2014 / 6-8pm / Malet St 152- Neil Barton, Birkbeck: What are the foundations of mathematics, and why study them?
- Thursday 19th June / 6-8pm / Malet St 152- Karl Egerton, Birkbeck: A tough balancing act: ontology as interpretation.
- Thursday 26th June 2014 / 6-8pm / Malet St 153 – Hshuan-Chih Lin, Birkbeck: Dummett and Bivalence
- Tuesday 7th October 2014 / 8pm onwards / The George Birkbeck Bar, Malet Street – Welcome Back / Welcome Drinks
- Tuesday 28th April 2015 / 6-8pm – Chris Scambler, Birmingham: RATGOB Revisited
- Tuesday 5th May 2015 / 6-8pm – Ray Schuur: The limits of cognitive neuroscience in identifying pathological states in psychiatric research: the problem of normativity and concept validity in the philosophy of psychiatry
- Tuesday 12th May 2015 / 6-8pm – Kash Sunghuttee: Jokes, Acts and Games: The Ethics of Joke Telling
- Tuesday 19th May 2015 / 6-8pm – Rachelle Bascara: A Theory of Oppression
- Tuesday 2nd June 2015 / 6-8pm – Hsuan-Chih Lin: Compositionality Revisited
- Tuesday 9th June 2015 / 6-8pm – Matt Hewson: Virtues as correctives?
- Tuesday 16th June 2015 / 6-8pm – Kris Goffin: From perceiving colours and shapes to experiencing beauty
- Tuesday 23rd June 2015 / 6-8pm – Neil Barton, Birkbeck: Modality, Mathematics, and Time: A common flaw in modal arguments
- Tuesday 30th June 2015 / 6-8pm – Ken Gemes: On Guilt and Shame